Camsonet is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to our website, subscribers to our newsletters, and those providing contact information. In addition, Camsonet is opposed to unauthorized commercial e-mail delivery, otherwise known as spam. Please read the following Privacy and Spam Policy to understand how your personal information is treated. From time to time, Camsonet may offer new information or services that may affect this policy. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Privacy and Spam Policy, please send an e-mail to info[email protected]. Spam abuses can be notified at [email protected].
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT & HOW IS IT USED?
Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Website: We collect Personal Data from you when you voluntarily provide such information, such as when you contact us with inquiries, register for access to the Website or purchase products or services from the Website. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to, the below:
· Your name and email address
· Your website URL and name
· Company name
· Phone number
· Billing information
Information We Collect from Others: We may receive information about you from other sources. For example, if you use a third-party software through the site, they may transfer information to us for fulfillment. For more information about our use of third-party providers, please see below.
Automatically-Collected Information: We automatically collect certain information about you and the device with which you access Camsonet. For example, when you use Camsonet, we will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the website. We may also collect information about actions you take when using Camsonet, such as links clicked.
HOW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE USED
Camsonet, and our subsidiaries and affiliates (the “Related Companies”), may use your personal information in the following ways:
· To operate and maintain the website;
· To create your account, identify you as a user of the website, and customize the website to your account;
· To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each e-mail newsletter will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings by unsubscribing;
· To send you administrative communications, such as administrative e-mails, confirmation e-mails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
· To respond to your comments or inquiries;
· To provide you with user support;
· To track and measure website performance;
· To process payment for purchases you make through Camsonet;
· To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity;
· To review the effectiveness of our marketing programs and analyze other general demographic trends;
· To notify you of new information or services that may be of interest to you; or,
· To send promotional materials.
LEGAL BASES FOR PROCESSING DATA UNDER THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (“GDPR”)
Below are the types of lawful basis that we will rely on to process your Personal Data:
· Legitimate Interest means the interest of our business in conducting and managing our business to enable us to give you the best service/product and the best and most secure experience. We make sure we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your Personal Data for our legitimate interests. We do not use your Personal Data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law). You can obtain further information about how we assess our legitimate interests against any potential impact on you in respect of specific activities by contacting us at [email protected].
· Performance of Contract means processing your data where it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract.
· Comply with a legal or regulatory obligation means processing your Personal Data where it is necessary for compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation that we are subject.
· Consent means where you have consented to a certain use of your Personal Data.
DOES CAMSONET SHARE MY INFORMATION?
Camsonet will not share, rent, or sell your personally identifiable information with third-parties. We may, however, share your information with third-parties when we are authorized to share such information.
Business Transfers: As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets.
Third Parties with Permission: We may share your information with third parties to whom you ask us to send your information.
Agents, Consultants, and Related Third Parties: Camsonet, like many businesses, sometimes hires other companies to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include mailing information, maintaining databases and processing payments. When we employ another entity to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.
Legal Requirements: Camsonet may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation or to respond to requests from law enforcement or other government officials relating to investigations or alleged illegal activity or in connection with our own investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity, in which case we may (and you hereby authorize us to) disclose information without subpoenas or warrants served on us, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of Camsonet, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Website or the public, (iv) protect against legal liability including to resolve disputes, investigate problems, or enforce our Customer contracts.
Tracking: Camsonet uses various marketing tools that help us create a better user experience for people visiting our site. These tools allow us to look at aggregated data such as scrolling patterns, clicks, and allow us to run tests to determine which pages result in the best actions. However, your personally identifiable information is not used by any of these tools. We use the following third-party service providers for tracking:
You can opt-out to the creation of a user profile, Hotjar’s storing of data about your usage of our site and Hotjar’s use of tracking cookies on other websites by following this opt-out link.
Remarketing: Camsonet uses remarketing tracking cookies and conversion pixels from vendors such as Google and Facebook to present special offers to you for our products or services over the Google Content Network and via social networks. This means you may see an ad for one of our products or services as a result of visiting our website. In addition, Camsonet uses custom audiences based on e-mails and phone numbers of subscribers and customers. This allows us to present special offers for our products and services to you via Facebook and Google. However, your personally identifiable information is not used by any remarketing service other than to present you special offers from us. We use the following third-party service providers for remarketing:
Facebook: Opt-out of Facebook remarketing here
Newsletters: Camsonet uses Drip as its e-mail service provider. Through Drip, we collect contact information, distributes our newsletter, and tracks actions you take that assist us in measuring the performance of the website and newsletters. Upon subscription, we also track the pages you visit on the website through Drip. If you become a customer, information about the products you purchase is passed into Drip.
We may also rely on a third-party service, OptinMonster, to service certain pop-up subscription boxes. Any information collected by OptinMonster is passed through directly to Drip.
Purchases: Camsonet uses 1ShoppingCart, Stripe, and PayPal to service payments for our products and services. At no time is your banking information passed to the Website from any of the following third-party providers. We receive only information used for order fulfillment.