Terms & Conditions, Refund Policy, Pricing & Promotion Policy.
Last updated [August
The information provided on the Camsonet is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Camsonet from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Option 1: The Camsonet is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to use or register for the Camsonet.
Unless otherwise indicated, the Camsonet is our proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Camsonet (collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of the United States, foreign jurisdictions, and international conventions.
Provided that you are eligible to use the Camsonet, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Camsonet and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Camsonet, the Content and the Marks.
By using the Camsonet , you represent and warrant that:
(1) all registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete;
(2) you will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary;
[(4) you are not under the age of 13];
(5) you are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside[, or if a minor, you have received parental permission to use the Camsonet];
(6) you will not access the Camsonet through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script or otherwise;
(7) you will not use the Camsonet for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
(8) your use of the Camsonet will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Camsonet (or any portion thereof).
You may be required to register with the Camsonet. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
[We make every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors, features, specifications, and details of the products available on the Camsonet. However, we do not guarantee that the colors, features, specifications, and details of the products will be accurate, complete, reliable, current, or free of other errors, and your electronic display may not accurately reflect the actual colors and details of the products.]
All products are subject to availability[, and we cannot guarantee that items will be in stock]. We reserve the right to discontinue any products at any time for any reason. Prices for all products are subject to change.
We accept the following forms of payment: PayPal, Stripe, Wing, TrueMoney, eMoney, ABA bank transfer and other types of credit cards or debit cards. You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made via the Camsonet. You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. Sales tax will be added to the price of purchases as deemed required by us. We may change prices at any time. All payments shall be in U.S. dollars.
You agree to pay all charges at the prices then in effect for your purchases and any applicable shipping fees, and you authorize us to charge your chosen payment provider for any such amounts upon placing your order.
[If your order is subject to recurring charges, then you consent to our charging your payment method on a recurring basis without requiring your prior approval for each recurring charge, until such time as you cancel the applicable order.] We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if we have already requested or received payment.
We reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the Camsonet. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same payment method, and/or orders that use the same billing or shipping address. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors.
[All sales are final and no refund will be issued. Please review our Return Policy posted on the Camsonet prior to making any purchases].
You may not access or use the Camsonet for any purpose other than that for which we make the Camsonet available. The Camsonet may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Camsonet, you agree not to:
1. systematically retrieve data or other content from the Camsonet to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
2. make any unauthorized use of the Camsonet, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
3. use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Camsonet.
4. use the Camsonet to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
5. circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Camsonet, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Camsonet and/or the Content contained therein.
6. engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Camsonet.
7. trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords;
8. make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
9. engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
10. interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Camsonet or the networks or services connected to the Camsonet.
11. attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
12. sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
13. use any information obtained from the Camsonet in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
14. use the Camsonet as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Camsonet and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
15. decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Camsonet.
16. attempt to bypass any measures of the Camsonet designed to prevent or restrict access to the Camsonet, or any portion of the Camsonet.
17. harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Camsonet to you.
18. delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
20. upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Camsonet or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Camsonet.
21. upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
22. except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Camsonet, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
23. disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Camsonet.
24. use the Camsonet in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
The Camsonet may invite you to chat, contribute to, or participate in blogs, message boards, online forums, and other functionality, and may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or on the Camsonet, including but not limited to text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, or personal information or other material (collectively, "Contributions").
Contributions may be viewable by other users of the Camsonet and through third-party websites. As such, any Contributions you transmit may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. When you create or make available any Contributions, you thereby represent and warrant that:
1. the creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
4. your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
5. your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
6. your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
7. your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
8. your Contributions do not advocate the violent overthrow of any government or incite, encourage, or threaten physical harm against another.
9. your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
Camsonet is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to our website, subscribers to our newsletters, and those providing contact information. In addition, Camsonet is opposed to unauthorized commercial e-mail delivery, otherwise known as spam. Please read the following Privacy and Spam Policy to understand how your personal information is treated. From time to time, Camsonet may offer new information or services that may affect this policy. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Privacy and Spam Policy, please send an e-mail to [email protected]. Spam abuses can be notified at [email protected].
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT & HOW IS IT USED?
Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Website: We collect Personal Data from you when you voluntarily provide such information, such as when you contact us with inquiries, register for access to the Website or purchase products or services from the Website. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to, the below:
· Your name and email address
· Your website URL and name
· Company name
· Phone number
· Billing information
Information We Collect from Others: We may receive information about you from other sources. For example, if you use a third-party software through the site, they may transfer information to us for fulfillment. For more information about our use of third-party providers, please see below.
Automatically-Collected Information: We automatically collect certain information about you and the device with which you access Camsonet. For example, when you use Camsonet, we will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the website. We may also collect information about actions you take when using Camsonet, such as links clicked.
Cookies: We may log
information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser by
Camsonet. We may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your
browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to
provide you with a more personalized experience on the website. For more
HOW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE USED
Camsonet, and our subsidiaries and affiliates (the “Related Companies”), may use your personal information in the following ways:
· To operate and maintain the website;
· To create your account, identify you as a user of the website, and customize the website to your account;
· To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each e-mail newsletter will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings by unsubscribing;
· To send you administrative communications, such as administrative e-mails, confirmation e-mails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
· To respond to your comments or inquiries;
· To provide you with user support;
· To track and measure website performance;
· To process payment for purchases you make through Camsonet;
· To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity;
· To review the effectiveness of our marketing programs and analyze other general demographic trends;
· To notify you of new information or services that may be of interest to you; or,
· To send promotional materials.
LEGAL BASES FOR PROCESSING DATA UNDER THE GENERAL DATA
PROTECTION REGULATION (“GDPR”)
Below are the types of lawful basis that we will rely on to process your Personal Data:
· Legitimate Interest means the interest of our business in conducting and managing our business to enable us to give you the best service/product and the best and most secure experience. We make sure we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your Personal Data for our legitimate interests. We do not use your Personal Data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law). You can obtain further information about how we assess our legitimate interests against any potential impact on you in respect of specific activities by contacting us at [email protected].
· Performance of Contract means processing your data where it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract.
· Comply with a legal or regulatory obligation means processing your Personal Data where it is necessary for compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation that we are subject.
· Consent means where you have consented to a certain use of your Personal Data.
DOES CAMSONET SHARE MY INFORMATION?
Camsonet will not share, rent, or sell your personally identifiable information with third-parties. We may, however, share your information with third-parties when we are authorized to share such information.
Business Transfers: As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets.
Third Parties with Permission: We may share your information with third parties to whom you ask us to send your information.
Agents, Consultants, and Related Third Parties: Camsonet, like many businesses, sometimes hires other companies to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include mailing information, maintaining databases and processing payments. When we employ another entity to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.
Legal Requirements: Camsonet may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation or to respond to requests from law enforcement or other government officials relating to investigations or alleged illegal activity or in connection with our own investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity, in which case we may (and you hereby authorize us to) disclose information without subpoenas or warrants served on us, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of Camsonet, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Website or the public, (iv) protect against legal liability including to resolve disputes, investigate problems, or enforce our Customer contracts.
Tracking: Camsonet uses various marketing tools that help us create a better user experience for people visiting our site. These tools allow us to look at aggregated data such as scrolling patterns, clicks, and allow us to run tests to determine which pages result in the best actions. However, your personally identifiable information is not used by any of these tools. We use the following third-party service providers for tracking:
You can opt-out to the creation of a user profile, Hotjar’s storing of data about your usage of our site and Hotjar’s use of tracking cookies on other websites by following this opt-out link.
Remarketing: Camsonet uses remarketing tracking cookies and conversion pixels from vendors such as Google and Facebook to present special offers to you for our products or services over the Google Content Network and via social networks. This means you may see an ad for one of our products or services as a result of visiting our website. In addition, Camsonet uses custom audiences based on e-mails and phone numbers of subscribers and customers. This allows us to present special offers for our products and services to you via Facebook and Google. However, your personally identifiable information is not used by any remarketing service other than to present you special offers from us. We use the following third-party service providers for remarketing:
Facebook: Opt-out of Facebook remarketing here
Newsletters: Camsonet uses Drip as its e-mail service provider. Through Drip, we collect contact information, distributes our newsletter, and tracks actions you take that assist us in measuring the performance of the website and newsletters. Upon subscription, we also track the pages you visit on the website through Drip. If you become a customer, information about the products you purchase is passed into Drip.
We may also rely on a third-party service, OptinMonster, to service certain pop-up subscription boxes. Any information collected by OptinMonster is passed through directly to Drip.
Purchases: Camsonet uses 1ShoppingCart, Stripe, and PayPal to service payments for our products and services. At no time is your banking information passed to the Website from any of the following third-party providers. We receive only information used for order fulfillment.